Wednesday, December 15, 2010

12.16.10

Art Premiere....

This is 2 current art pieces I have made for a premiere. I have 7 other pieces that go together.


"I Taste The Rust" © copyright 2010 - 2011 All rights reserved Euthanized Designs.


"No Where To Go" © copyright 2010 - 2011 All rights reserved Euthanized Designs.

These are all used Imbroglio designs I have done that have been used.


"Sleep Deprivation" Cd cover. 01/18/10
Preorder @ www.thepathlesstraveledrecords.com


Tour poster for "Enjoy It While It's Dying Tour 2010".


"Mechanical Vulture" shirt design.


"Mechanical Vultrure" shirt.
Available @ www.imbroglio.bigcartel.com


"Sweet Release" shirt design.


"Sweet Release" shirt.
Available @ www.imbroglio.bigcartel.com


"The Oncoming Swarm" Cd cover. 01/05/09
Available @ www.imbroglio.bigcartel.com

More coming soon.

That is all for now. I hope you have enjoyed what I have done. Thanks for reading - looking.

-the Black Hearted Outlaw

© copyright 2010 - 2011 All rights reserved Euthanized Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment